- Freelance percussionist
- Drum Circle facilitator
- Studied at the International Percussion School in Munich
- Study abroad placement in Cuba
- Trained in African, Brazilian and Cuban percussion under renowned percussionists like Luis Conte, Famoudou Konate, Bobby Sanabria etc.
- ‘Drum Circle Facilitator’ – trained by Arthur Hull
- ‘Jazz Award’- winner for Ingolstadt in 1995
- Played with Eddie Palmieri and Dave Valentin, among others
- Lecturer of the training series ‘House of Rhythm’
Charly Böck is the leader and founder of the ‘Charly Böck Latin Project’ as well as of ‘Sambapito’ – he also plays in a duo with the harpist Kasia Lewandowska and in the ‘Late Night Band’ (at the Ingolstadt ‘Jazztage’ event).